Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to share once of my direct client opportunity, please have a
look below the job description and do let me know your interest in this
opportunity.

Title:               *IT Project Manager* (NO INFRASTRUCTURE PM.)

Duration:        6 Months

Location:        Boston, MA

*ESSENTIAL Skills / Knowledge Required*:
• 7+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager
• Pharmaceutical or Bio-Technology industry experience
• Experience working in a GxP validation environment
• Experience managing IT projects in Biotech/Pharma involving processes and
systems is required!

*Responsibilities:*
• Leads moderately complex projects from project initiation to
implementation.
• Facilitates the definition of the project mission, goals, milestones,
tasks, deliverables and resource requirements.
• Develops and maintains project plans, status reports, issue logs, and
other project related artifacts.
• Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
• Effectively communicates project status, issues, schedule and
accomplishments to various management and stakeholder groups, as needed.
• Ensures that assigned projects are conducted in compliance with
applicable regulatory, information technology, enterprise, and departmental
regulations, guidance, policies, procedures and methodologies.
• Builds coalitions among the various stakeholders and negotiates authority
to move the project forward.
• Efficiently identifies and resolves project issues.

*Minimum Educational Requirements:*
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Management Information
Systems, Business Management or associated field required. Master Degree
preferred.

 *Please reach me for further  details  @ je...@takesolutions.com
<je...@takesolutions.com>, Ph.: **609-720-1002 x 9325*