--
Greetings!
Please help me on this position with your available consultants.
*Please send resume with Rate, Location and Contact Details to
ra...@maccadin.com <ra...@maccadin.com>*

*Job- iOs Developer*

*Location- Portland, OR or  San Bruno, CA*

*Duration- 6 month*

The iOS team is looking for passionate, experienced engineers to help shape
the future of our iPhone and iPad applications.  We are looking for
self-starting engineers with a strong background building large-scale
applications using the iOS SDK. We are a strong team of veteran iOS and
Objective C developers, and if you are looking to grow your skills and have
an opportunity to put your work in the hands of millions, we look forward
to hearing from you.

Responsibilities

Work with a close knit team of designers and product managers to build the
future of retail on mobile

Develop native iOS software for iPhone and iPad, using the latest SDK

Contribute to the architecture of the mobile platform, delivering content
to multiple apps

Contribute to the culture of software craft by building testable code and
then testing it.

B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field preferred

3+ years of object-oriented software development experience

3+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using
Objective-C

2+ years using XCode and InterfaceBuilder to design and implement user
experience and creative assets

Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs

Experience and preference for writing unit and functional tests

Experience with multithreaded programming

Experience working with large scale code bases

Can demonstrate working knowledge of using Instruments to tune your
application performance

Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

*Rahul Singh*
Maccadin Inc.
830 Stewart Drive, Suite 133, Sunnyvale, CA
*Desk: (408) 459-0687*
Office: (408) 372- 6280 | Fax (408) 657-4692
*Email: ra...@maccadin.com <ra...@maccadin.com>* | www.maccadin.com
Gtalk: maccadinrahul | Yim: maccadinrahul
For more open jobs visit http://www.maccadin.com/Career.html