*9to9* Software Solutions is looking for *Project Manager* for our client
in *Houston TX*

*Title: Project Manager*

*Location: Houston TX*

*Duration: 9 months + Extension*

*Job description:*

·         Need Junior to Mid level Project Manager with Data center move
experience

·         Required 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager

·         The client is planning to shift/move its present Data Center
office

·         The project is Data Center and office move

·         Project planning experience required

*Vineeth*
Sr Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
Direct: 203-678-8000 Ext- 206 | Fax: 855-929-SOFT
Email:vine...@9to9soft.com <mal...@9to9soft.com> | http://www.9to9soft.com

[image: http://www.9to9soft.com/images/9to9logo.jpg]

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: This is an e-mail transmission and
the  information is privileged and/or confidential. It is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with REMOVE
in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We
are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.