Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

Senior VB.NET Developers

*Project Location*

Nyc, NY

*Duration*

24 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

MOI:- Telephonic + Face To Face

A major transportation agency in New york City is seeking *Senior VB.NET
<http://VB.NET> Developers* for a 2 year consulting role. You will work on
the design, development and conversion of a brand new system being built
in-house to replace an outdated mainframe application.

*The Application*:

The replacement application will be used by their Adjudication Bureau to
record and manage Notices of Violations. The existing application is
written in COBOL and ADABAS/Natural. The new application will be built
using VB.NET, ASP, Oracle, SQL. Use Visual Studio 2012. The existing data
will be mapped and ported into the new application as well.

*What You Bring to the Team*:

   - 7+ years of VB.NET, ASP (Visual Studio 2012)
   - Oracle 10G OR SQL Server
   - Web Development
   - Superior verbal and written communication skills

*Nice to Have*:

   - Familiar with Crystal Reports
   - Familiarity with COBOL is a plus
   - Familiar with on-line credit card processing
   - Familiarity with ADABAS/Natural is a plus