*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great!*

*Please find the list of our available consultants who is willing to work
on **C2C** for your direct client requirements. Let me know if you have any
suitable positions and share the requirements to **ma...@ukthaglobal.com*
<ma...@ukthaglobal.com>* or **678-866-1238*

*Consultant *

*Technology*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Perikala

JAVA/BIG DATA

KY

Open

1 Week

Naveen Pala

JAVA Developer

GA

Open

1 Week

Rutvik

JAVA Developer

GA

Open

1 Week

Jeevan

Dot Net Developer

GA

Open

1 week

Sourav

Test Lead

VA

VA

1 Week

Rajeshwari

Project Manager

TX

TX, CA, GA, FL

1 Week

Dayo

Project Manager

TX

Open

1 Week

Asif

BA

CA

Open

1 Week

Samiur

BA

CA

Open

Immediate

Karthik

PL/SQL/NETEZZA

KY

Open

1 Week

Babu

Mainframe developer

Georgia

Open

2 week

*Please add **ma...@ukthaglobal.com* <ma...@ukthaglobal.com>* and *
*madhusof...@gmail.com* <madhusof...@gmail.com>* to distribution list.*

*Best Regards,                                                  *

*Madhu*

*Uktha Global Inc.*

*678-866-1238 (D)*

*Mail: **ma...@ukthaglobal.com* <ma...@ukthaglobal.com>

*http://www.ukthaglobal.com/* <http://www.ukthaglobal.com/>

*Fax: 913-273-1440*

*Gtalk/yahoo id: madhusoft05*

*Disclaimer:* We respect your online privacy, if you have received this
mail in error or not interested in receiving our emails in future please
accept our apology and reply us with a request to be removed from our
mailing list in subject line "REMOVE".