HI

*Urgent Requirement*

*Please E-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

.Net Developer

*Project Location*

Baton Rouge, LA

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic+Skype*

* RESPONSIBILITIES:*

   - Assist with designs, codes, tests, maintains, trouble shoots,
   documents on new or existing integrated information systems with moderate
   supervision at various levels of complexity to maintain quality enterprise
   business solutions of application architectures.
   - Participate in producing high quality data extracts that meet the
   applicable selection requirements as defined by the client area, Plan
   Performance, to support their quality assurance validation audits of
   customer service.
   - Work with and under the direction/guidance of IT Audits Senior
   Programmer Analyst to analyze and revise existing and/or develop new VB.Net
   data extraction routines.

*EXPERIENCE:*

   - Must have prior experience and be proficient with analyzing existing
   code, making required changes, and capable of doing new development /
   programming in VB.Net.
   - Knowledge and ability to analyze and solve complex, logical problems
   such as may be found in the study of mathematics, statistics, etc. required.
   - Experience with data processing equipment, programming languages,
   programming and analysis techniques, operating systems, and test and data
   management.
   - Familiarity with accessing and retrieving data from SQL databases is
   required.
   - A solid knowledge of basic statistical record sampling techniques is
   preferred.

·         Bachelor’s degree in computer science, ISDS or equivalent
required. Four years of relevant experience can be used in lieu of a degree

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *

*RG Talent Inc*