HI

*Urgent Requirement*

*Please E-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Senior Application Developer

*Project Location*

Houston, TX

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic+FacetoFace*

* NEED USC or GC ONLY *

* Minimum Requirements:*

   - Four year college degree in Computer Science, Information technology
   or a related discipline
   - 7 or more years of development experience with at least 5 years in the
   .Net platform.
   - Must have hands on experience with at least 5 .Net full life cycle
   projects.
   - Solid understanding of the .Net framework and object oriented concepts
   with experience in using design patterns, distributed paradigms, modeling
   techniques and UML
   - Experience designing and developing core architectural components such
   as security models, exception handling, master pages, helper classes, etc.
   - 7+ years of SQL experience and versed in SQL concepts such as
   triggers, indexes, and stored procedures
   - Experience with XML use and manipulation of XML documents to
   retrieve/update XML data

*Required Technical Skills*

   - Visual Studio 2008, VB.NET 3.0/3.5, ASP.NET 3.0/3.5, ASP.NET MVC,
   ASP.NET AJAX, MS SQL Server 2005
   - Preferred Technical Skills
   - ADO.NET Entity Framework, JavaScript/jQuery, Visual Studio Team
   Foundation System (TFS) 2008, Retail Energy Experience, N Unit testing, SAP
   or Oracle Experience

*Abilities Required:*

   - Ability to meet high attendance requirements
   - Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
   - Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
   - Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment with non-flexible
   deadlines

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *