********Please Send me the Resumes on adi...@droisys.com
<adi...@droisys.com>********

Hi

This is *Aditya* from *Droisys*, I have an Urgent Requirement for* TIBCO
Business works  (Sr. Developer) in Portland OR*. If you are interested, I
would like the opportunity to present you to my client. Please send us an
updated copy of your resume with a daytime, evening phone number, expected
compensation in your next job and best time to reach you.

*Role                 : **TIBCO Developer (Business works)*

*Location          : Portland OR*

*Duration         : 12+Months *

*Requirements:*

·          Title: Sr. TIBCO Professionals / Lead TIBCO consultant with
expertise working with Business Works

·          Skills: TIBCO ActiveMatrix Platform, JMS, Business Works, and
Business Studio

·          Min 8-10 year’s experience developing, deploying and supporting
complex computing applications in a large scale environment.

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya

Resource Manager

Droisys, Inc.

Santa Clara, CA- 95054

Office: 408-874-8333 x Ext-247 | M: 408 663 9375

Email: adi...@droisys.com

Web: http://www.droisys.com

Help promote Green Business practices by not printing this email.

*Seven-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree *2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
<http://www.inc.com/profile/droisys>

OUR MISSION:

Droisys is an internationally recognized leader helping mankind advance and
businesses grow through cost effective technology.  Our focus is on
creating secure applications to simplify people’s lives so they become
raving fans.