HI

*Urgent requirement*

*Please e-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

QA Engineer II

*Project Location*

Chicago, IL

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic+FacetoFace*

RESPONSIBILITIES:
•         Define and mock-up test data needed to execute testing, approach
to validating capabilities, and work with business to understand
requirements.
•         Develop testing strategies and testing plans, including,
functional testing, non-functional testing, regression testing, negative
testing, deployment testing, ETL job execution (Control M) testing, and
error handling testing.
•         Identify the types of testing and test scenarios to validate
capabilities, and the appropriate level of automation to perform after
reviewing through manual test plans for complex distributed systems.
•         Work with operations team to coordinate the build of the testing
environment for the initiative.
•         Facilitate UAT activities with the business team, track defects
and report on testing progress and results.
EXPERIENCE:
•         Must have experience with Ab Initio and Data Warehousing required.
•         Experience writing manual test plans, test cases, and performing
test execution.
•         Knowledge in data-driven, modular automation design and should
have deep expertise in SQL.
•         Solid understanding with QTP and other Test Automation Tools.
•         Familiar with Cognos, FTP, Toad, Quality Center, Clear Case,
Control M, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
•         Expertise with test strategy and test plan development and test
data creation

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *