Hi,
Hope you're doing great, We have a great Opportunities for you which will
match with your profile please go through the requirements and let us know
if your level of interest for below requirements.

*Sr.  Java Developer*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: Longterm*

*Note: US Citizens Only*

*Job Description:*

Fundamental skills make up foundational knowledge that all developers must
build on.  Without this, the developer cannot function.  Proficiency in the
following is required:

•​Core Java Programming Knowledge (qualified by topics covered in the Sun
Java Programmer Certificate)
•​Object Oriented Design Concepts
•​Key Design Patterns (Gang of Four)
•​Spring MVC or Struts
•​Java Coding Standards (we use Element of Java Style, Scott Ambler)
•​XML
•​JDBC

The ability to acquire a majority of the skills listed below in a timely
manner is integral to future career growth.  Additional skills and
applicable technologies utilized by most projects are as follows:
•​WebSphere MQ Series
•​Java Messaging Service (JMS)
•​Spring Framework (Dependency Injection,
•​XSD Schema Definition
•​Hibernate
•​JSR 168 Portlets

Minimum education requirement
•​Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study or an
equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable
knowledge and skills may be acquired

*Thanks*
* Chris Johnson*
*Email:* ch...@appnetglobal.com