Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

TIBCO Developer/Configuration Management

*Project Location*

Atlanta, GA

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Telephonice + Skype*

*USC/GC/EAD only*

 Job Description

• Perform code builds and deployments to development environments
• Assist with coordinating the use of various development environments by
multiple development teams
• Promote code in source control and work with developers to resolve
overlaps
• Assist production support teams with deployment steps for releases until
we transition deployment of the application to our deployment automation
tool
• Troubleshoot issues in development environments
• Transition work between offshore and onshore resources (may require
occasional early morning or late evening meetings)
• Document build-out procedures and handoff of new platforms to QA and
production support teams

Minimum Required Skills / Competencies

• Development experience on at least 4 projects with total project team
size greater than 3 team members and has acted as lead developer on at
least one project impacting multiple business units and providing technical
leadership for at least 3 developers
• Configuring and troubleshooting applications running on application
servers, like WebLogic, and TIBCO configuration and deployment experience
• 1-2 years Application Development experience using languages or tools
(e.g., Java, J2EE Application Framework, C#, ASP.Net, etc.)
• 4+ years of experience with configuration management and have worked with
one or more source control applications with a solid knowledge of branching
and code promotions. (Accurev, Perforce, Subversion)
• Experience with utilizing databases (Oracle, SQL server) for retrieving
and managing data
Intermediate level of UNIX skills with some scripting experience
• The ability to learn new tasks quickly and jump quickly from one to the
next is a must
• Experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff
• Experience working with at least 3 business applications/systems and has
also provided tier 4 production support
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and writing

B.S. Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent
experience required.

Preferred skills
• Wireless industry experience desirable
• AccuRev experience desirable, but good skills with other enterprise SCM
tools is required