Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

Tibco developer

*Project Location*

Herndon, VA

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Telephonice + Face To Face *

Senior Developer - TIBCO Business Works and Java
• Hands-on experience in Enterprise Data Services development and delivery
using SOA architecture . This is a key required skill.
• Hands-on experience with TIBCO Business Works and TIBCO Enterprise
Messaging Service, Java and J2EE
• 10+ years of experiences in full life cycle of application/system
development
• Minimum 5 years programming with TIBCO Business Works and EMS.
• Minimum 8 years programming with Java, J2EE, XML, Web Services.
• Minimum 7 years experience developing in distributed applications
development (Database, Transaction Management)
• Minimum 6 years experience writing conceptual and detailed design
documents, including UML diagrams.
• Service oriented architecture as it related to vending shared data
including best practices
• Strong understanding of SOA concepts, design patterns, tools, techniques
and best practices
• Must have proven ability to provide project estimates and work-breakdown
schedules.
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written. Including
ability to work with all management levels.
• Ability to share technical knowledge and clearly communicate technical
concepts.
• Must have proven ability to manage priorities and timelines.
• Must be extremely responsive, able to work under pressure in crisis with
a strong sense of urgency.
• Responsible, conscientious, organized, self-motivated and able to work
with limited supervision.

Qualification

Rating

*Must Have*

FNMACompany Default Category

5-7+ years software development experience *

5 Yrs.

Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field *

Yes

Post-graduate degree desired *

Yes

Professional certification(s) desired *

Yes

Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) *