*Please send me profile on my id vsaras...@tekshapers.com
<vsaras...@tekshapers.com>*

*Position:- Performance Tester*

*Location – Waltham, MA*

*Duration:- 6 - 12 + Month contracts*

*Interview Process – Phone then face to face*

*About the Job*

We are looking for a Performance Engineer to join our PACE team responsible
for load testing of our Extended Enterprise Collaboration products.

Responsibilities:

Tests the performance and capacity of products in development, which
involves reviewing and analyzing system requirements; creating a test plan
based on an assessment of performance and capacity objectives; preparing a
test plan; researching and identifying test cases; creating test scripts;
running the tests and preparing a final report. Partners with Product
Management and others to discuss and resolve all performance failures or
performance issues.

*Qualifications:*

*Basic Qualifications*

•    Education – Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or
equivalent.

•    Minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree
without experience.

•    Technology

o    Strong hands-on experience with Mercury LoadRunner or other testing
software.

o    Experience with UNIX and OS monitoring.

o    Principles of application testing and design

o    HTTP protocol

o    High level program language

o    Basic statistics

o    Relational Database Design

*Desired Qualifications*

•    Knowledge of C, Java and .Net.

•    Experience in high transaction J2EE web sites or similar.

Vijay Saraswat
Talent Acquisition Executive
Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA
Tel Off: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 108| F: 248.254.7211 |
Email Id: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <hgul...@tekshapers.com> | W:
www.tekshapers.com
GTalk: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <ras...@tekshapers.com>

* Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green!*
*!!!*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.