*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position    = Sr. Java DeveloperLocation  = Norristown PADuration = Long
Term Will hire via Skype.*

Role centered around* JSF and *Faces software development*, so *more
front-end*, less XML messaging.

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
Provide architectural and design support/direction for Java development
teams
Help develop a base framework which can be leveraged by other Java
developers as libraries
Help develop the style sheets for the same look and feel based on the
direction provided by creative services team
Leverage expertise in enterprise JSF patterns with
*SOA-based ESBs to develop or extend legacy system integration with the PJM
SOA Architecture*Help develop the application architecture governance
process
Ensure that the team follows the development standards, guidelines, and
development methodology as specified in the development and testing
approach - provide input into development and testing to ensure a quality
product.
Participate in or guide code reviews
Support the operation of a continuous integration environment, including
development of automated test cases (unit and functional), build and
release management support, and defect correction support
Perform Java development activities as part of a scrum team

*Required:*
Bachelors or more advanced degree
5 years or more experience as a *Java developer in a technical organization
writing software applications*
*Familiarity with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)*
Strong attention to detail
Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time while still meeting
deadlines.
Flexibility to change priorities as needed
A general understanding of electricity markets
Excellent customer support including good communication, written and verbal
skills and problem solving ability
Demonstrated ability to debug and maintain complex systems, particularly
those created by other developers with minimal available documentation

*J2EEAgile SCRUM exposureJSFjQuery*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc*,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.