Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any
candidates for the following position.

Please add my GTalk ID: singh.mithlesh35

*Role: UI Lead/ Architect*

*Location: Santa Monica, CA    *

*Type of hire: Contract/ Fulltime *

*Required Skills:*

*Must Have Skills: *

·         Expert in programming using *HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript*

·         Expertise in *JavaScript frameworks and controls* such as
Bootstrap, Angular.JS and jQuery UI

·         Strong understanding of back-end basics: *web servers, cookies,
databases, REST APIs*

·         Experience with Mobile Application Development (Kony platform
experience is a plus)

·         Knowledge of usability, accessibility and cross-browser issues
and solutions, mapping and visualization libraries

·         Familiarity with global websites and multi-language translations

·         Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle

Good Communication Skills

--

*Regards*

*Mithlesh Singh*

*Technical recruiter *

*IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy
Blvd                                                                        *

Milpitas, CA 95035

Direct-408-668-9259

Mailto: mithl...@idctechnologies.com

 [image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CECF0A.A58F0800]