Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any
candidates for the following position.

Please add my GTalk ID: singh.mithlesh35

 *Job Title*

System/Network Analysts

*Relevant Experience& Experience Required*

*(in Yrs)*

5-10 Years

*Key words to search in resume*

Windows Admin, IIS admin,

*Technical/Functional Skills**  -MUST HAVE SKILLS*

Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, IIS, MSMQ, Window Services

*Roles & Responsibilities*

A highly competent and organized systems administrator with experience of
software

Installation/configuration, administration & compatibility. Possessing a
proven ability

In setting up windows servers with IIS, MSMQ and other Microsoft
application packages.

Key Skills and Competencies

Document server inventory and validate configuration

Prepare server architecture diagrams for all environments (DEV/QA, STAGE
and PROD)

Install and configure IIS with proper security settings on web servers

Install and validate .NET web and web service applications on the web
servers

Install and configure MSMQ

Install and configure .NET Windows Services

Fully document installation and configuration steps

Coordinate with various internal teams for configuration and setup of
Firewall Rules, Domain Topology, Network, Load Balancer, SAN and Middleware.

*Work Location*(State, City )

TX, Houston

--

*Regards*

*Mithlesh Singh*

*Technical recruiter *

*IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy
Blvd                                                                        *

Milpitas, CA 95035

Direct-408-668-9259

Mailto: mithl...@idctechnologies.com

 [image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CECF0A.A58F0800]