Hi

Greetings!!

Hope you’re doing great, We have an excellent requirement for you could you
please go through the job description and let me know your comfort levels
on the below requirement.

*Job Title: Automation Tester*

*Location: Bay Area, CA*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Candidate must be local to SF and do an in person interview *

*Job Description:*

*Required Skills*

The candidate needs 5-7 years of experience in Automated Testing
(client/server testing) and specific experience QTP/UFT ( Unified
Functional Test ) and Quality Center/ALM.

The candidate must have excellent communication skills and attention to
detail.

The candidate must be able to write test plans and cases from project
specifications. The candidate must be able to work independently with
minimal supervision. Experience with Quality Center is needed.

*Required:*

-automation testing

- QTP/UFT ( Unified Functional Test ) and Quality Center/ALM

Skills that are a plus:

- Loan applications testing experience

- It is preferable for the candidate to have mainframe testing experience

This client likes candidates with a great personality. They are a very
close, small group.  This person will be working in a small testing lab
with another QA engineer that I placed and went perm.  They typically go to
happy hours etc. and do things outside of work so a candidate whose
personality mixes well would be great.

*Thanks*

*Chris*

ch...@appnetglobal.com