Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at a <anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com>
nura...@idctechnologies.com.

*Position: **Sterling Integrator Developer/EDI Developer*

*Location:* *Bentonville Arkansas*

*Job Description:*

·         Strong exposure with Sterling Integrator 5.x or above , Sterling
File Gateway and Sterling Perimeter Server

·         Expert knowledge of EDI transactions, XML, XPath, BPML, XSLT, XML
Schemas.

·         Proven Experience in developing business process workflows and
Java based extensions to Sterling Integrator

·         Experience installing and tuning Sterling Integrator products

·         Experience with Communication Protocols: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP,
HTTP/S, AS1, AS2, AS3, VAN, etc.

·         Experience transforming data between formats: ANSI X12, EDIFACT,
XML, delimited or fixed- format files

·         Operating System skills in Unix, Linux, and Windows

·         XML including XPath, DTDs, and XSchema for Data Mapping and
Process Models

·         PGP-encryption, SSH, SSL setup and configuration

·         Exhibits a high level of integrity while focusing on exceptional
client service and best practices.

·         EDI experience (Edifecs preferred, especially in a tightly
integrated environment with common Business events)

*Best Regards,*

*Anurag Sinha*

*[IDC Technologies, Inc.]*

*[Phone: 408-418-5779 Ext: 1039]*

*[Email ID: anura...@idctechnologies.com
<anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com> ]*

*[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]   *

*[Yahoo IM: anurag.sinh...@yahoo.com
<anurag.sinh...@yahoo.com> Gtalk: anuragsinh...@gmail.com
<anuj.saks...@gmail.com> ]*

*[Web: www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> ]*