Hello ,

I got your reference in our internal database and would like to check your
availability and interest in a project opportunity with my client. Please
send me your resume in word format along with the contact details and I'll
call you to discuss this position in more detail.

Pyramid Consulting Inc is a leader in IT staff augmentation, custom
software development, business process outsourcing, and packaged software
implementation for Fortune 2000 corporations.  We are a nationally
recognized business for our leadership and entrepreneurial spirit.
Headquartered in Atlanta, we measure our success through increased customer
satisfaction, employee retention and value delivered.

To qualify the ideal candidate will have:

*Position : ETL Tester*

*Location : Purchase, NY*

*Duration : 6+ Month Contract*

*Client     :   Endurance*

*Rate :     $40/hr on C2C Max*

*Must Have Cognos and Property Casualty Exp.*

*Required : *

·         Expert in testing Data Warehousing jobs.

·         Strong SQL 2005/2008/12 experience, Testing in Informatica and
Cognos must.

·         Having P&C Insurance domain.

·         Very good in SQL queries Expert in planning and executing Smoke,
Functional, Integration, Regression, User

·         Acceptance Testing

If you are interested, please forward an updated resume and contact
information as soon as possible.   If you are already engaged please drop
us a line and let us know what your current status is.

And as always, please forward this to anyone you feel would be a good
match.

For further details please contact me ASAP.

*Regards,*

*Chetan Singh*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*Executive- Resourcing*
 ------------------------------

*O:**770.255.7566**  E: **chetan.pan...@pyramidci.com
<chetan.pan...@pyramidci.com>**Web: **www.pyramidci.com*
<http://www.pyramidci.com/>

DISCLAIMER

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and destroy any
copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice
contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed
in the governing PYRAMID client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate
to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

PYRAMID cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.