Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Websphere Administrator

*Project Location*

Alpharetta GA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* MOI::Telephonic Followed By Face2Face*
*Skills Required and Job Description:*

Expertise in :
JAVA application support
JAVA development
PL SQL
WebSphere Administration

Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs,
documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or
enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware
and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring
tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis,
design, and development of computer software
- Fluent in the JAVA programming language.
- Design, code, and troubleshoot JAVA programs
- MUST be expert WebSphere Application Sever administration
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding
new deployments
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years
of experience in the field or in a related area
- 8+ years experience with IIS
- 8 + years Experience in UNIX/LINUX
- 8+ years front-end integration experience working with development teams
on the deployment of web based applications (Java, ASP, ASP.NET)
- Experience in configuring and installing technologies
- Prefer prior experience with WebSphere Application Server administration
- Prefer prior experience with WebSphere MQ administration

Support and troubleshoot JAVA based WebSphere applications:
- uses troubleshooting and diagnostic skills to identify and resolve
technical and functional issues