Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at a <anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com>
nura...@idctechnologies.com

*Location: Waukegan, IL*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Experience: 5 years*

·         Mandatory PMP certified.

·         Follow Sharepoint project management framework to manage project
plan, risks, issues, schedule, budget and quality

·         Manage the project scope end-to-end including requirements
gathering, documentation, change management and approvals

·         Be responsible for the routing and approval of project artifacts.

·         Track the project progress and update the status in centralized
Project Server system

·         Update the project status to Sharepoint management and Cognizant
management regularly and present the status in weekly review meetings.

·         Work with both Business and IT teams and act as a middle layer
between to the 2 to manage expectations and produce expected deliverables.

·         Experience on SharePoint / WEB Projects in not mandatory , but is
a value add.

·         Ready to relocate to North Chicago

Best Regards,

*Anurag Sinha*

[*IDC Technologies, Inc.]*

[Phone: *408-418-5779* Ext: *1039*]

[Email ID: *anura...@idctechnologies.com <anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com>*
]

[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]

[Yahoo IM: *anurag.sinh...@yahoo.com <anurag.sinh...@yahoo.com>*
Gtalk: *anuragsinh...@gmail.com
<anuj.saks...@gmail.com>* ]

[Web: *www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* ]