*Please send me the profiles at dee...@rgtalent.com <dee...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Senior .Net Developer i

*Project Location*

Chicago, IL

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI  Telephonic + Face to Face*

* Responsibilities:*

   - Develop Proof of Concepts.
   - Should be familiar with good architectural and design practices.
   -   Should be able to work independently or as part of team.
   -   Defines time tables and project tasks; analyzes and estimates, cost
   and time. Leads change impact analysis.
   - Creates and may review unit and system test plans. Identifies
   opportunities to improve testing process.
   -    Performs design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation
   of solution.
   - Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
   - Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
   - Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintain, and modify
   computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk.
   - Works with technical staff and internal clients to investigate,
   analyze, and resolve complex technical problems related to system
   functions, environment, programming, and procedures.
   - Identifies and manages interfaces, service levels, standards, and
   configurations.
   - Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the
   development and implementation of application systems.
   - Develops against accepted institutional development standards using
   system wide business policies.
   - Participates with Business Analysts in application documentation.
   - Develop technical and functional specifications for projects.
   - Assist in determining time and cost estimates for assigned projects.

 *Extensive experience in the following areas:*

   - C#, ASP.Net MVC
   - SharePoint/WSS (preferred)
   - WCF, WF, REST, AJAX
   - JavaScript, JQuery, Angular JS
   - MS SQL Server or any popular database
   - Ability to communicate in technical standards (UML)
   - Must be ready to learn new technologies and accept technical challenges
   - Experience in data modeling for transactional systems and warehouses
   - Experience in any flavor of Agile software development
   -   Knowledge of popular integration patterns
   - Knowledge of architecture documentation tools

*Thanks & Regards…..**?*

*Deepak Gulia*

*Team Lead - Technical Resource*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

*(**Phone:  510-443-0758 Ext - 139*

*7**Fax No: 510-952-4633*

*8**Email : **dee...@rgtalent.com <dee...@rgtalent.com>**  /Gmail:
**deepakgulia.rgtal...@gmail.com
<deepakgulia.rgtal...@gmail.com>*

*yim**/G talk --> deepakgulia.rgtalent*

*In my absence please contact Meenu Sharma at the following address
me...@rgtalent.com <me...@rgtalent.com>  *

Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
*rem...@rgtalent.com* <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list