*Hiring Now .............. Please Reply ASAP with your consultant resume to
kanahiy...@shstinc.com <kanahiy...@shstinc.com>*

*Job Title : SAP Configuration Analyst(PP & MM)Location : Charlotte,
NCDuration : 6+Months ContractJob Description:*
Positions will support of current SAP environment for production support
and minor enhancements.
SAP Environment: ECC 6.05 with DB2 Database structure.
SAP Modules: (PP) Production Planning & (MM) Materials Management.
Our legacy SAP system is highly customized and if a candidate has a little
technical background or skills in reading ABAP code, that would be a plus
but we don’t want a programmer; we need a functional person.

*Experience:*
Production Planning – Configuration and functional experience with
production orders (not process orders), work centers, routings, activities,
etc.
Some accounting experience with production order cost settlement and the
production processes (we’re getting many incidents and calls from finance
about production processes and cost settlement).
Materials Management – Good understanding of SAP inventory management and
SAP purchasing.  (This is the bulk of the legacy incidents).
Warehouse Management – nice to have but not necessary.

*Requirements:*
PP Configuration and functional skills.
MM functional skills and some configuration.
IDoc monitoring (error checking and problem resolution).
Interface design to non-SAP systems.
Configuration in outbound EDI purchase orders and inbound EDI accounts
payable invoices.

*Regards,Kanahiya JaiswalProfessional RecruiterSeven Hills Software
Technologies IncCarnegie Office Park, Building Six800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite
# 255Carnegie, PA 15106Phone : 412-450-1316 Ext : 114 ; Fax:
1-877-745-4811E-Mail ID : kanahiy...@shstinc.com <kanahiy...@shstinc.com>*