Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SAP HR Functional Consultant

*Project Location*

White Plains NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Client is NYPA*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Essential Job Functions:*

Essential job functions include the following:

   - Evaluate existing NYPA SAP HR environment for areas such as
   Compensation, Benefits etc.
   - Assess existing NYPA configuration against SAP best practices and
   industry standards
   - GAP analysis for HR business areas
   - Process Engineering
   - Recommendations on features and capabilities that can be leveraged at
   NYPA
   - Provide expert advice on HR business areas
   - Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices
   - Provide documentation as needed
   - Hands-on Experience – HR configuration
   - Advise and assist in having business understand the HR Business areas
   and coming up with optimal solutions
   - Success Factor knowledge will be plus

*Requirements: *

Required Skills:

   - High expertise in SAP HR functional configuration.
   - Expert knowledge in HR business areas including (not limited to)
   Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Benefits, Compensation
   Management, Recruitment, Personnel Development, Training & Event Management
   and Time and Payroll related HR components.
   - Excellent Communication skills written and verbal. Able to translate
   SAP HR terminology to business terms.
   - Good interpersonal and organizational skills.