Guys,

We are looking for Bench Sales Recruiter for our office location in
Hyderabad.

Job Title: Bench Sales Recruiter (2+ Years)

Location : Habsiguda/Tarnaka, Hyderabad
Education: Any Bachelors
Need to have great communication skills.

*Requirements:*

   - Minimum 2+ years of experience in US IT recruitment.
   - Marketing OPT, H1B, GC, and Citizen/Bench Consultants.
   - Posting/submitting their resumes on various job boards/requirements
   and finding requirements for them through other resources.
   - Checking for the right requirements that match our consultant profiles
   on various job portal.
   - Checking with the consultants comfort on job requirements and
   suggesting any modifications required to improve their chances of short
   listing for the job positions applied.
   - Working directly with end clients’ requirements like
   Tier1endors/Implementation partners.
   - Having Direct Contacts with the T1 Vendors or Implementation Partners
   and generating new relationship with new vendors.
   - Interacting, developing Tier-1 Vendor or Implementation Partners
   network daily basis to get the Bench candidates placed in minimal
   turnaround time.
   - Experience in working with different job portals like DICE, Monster,
   Corp to Corp, Career Builders etc.
   - Must be willing to work independently, we are not looking for team
   leads.
   - Excellent communication skills

 *Its purely night shifts /No cab facility *

send Your resume to *s...@9to9soft.com <s...@9to9soft.com>*