Hello,

Please respond with any available resume to vidya.sa...@cybsearch.com or
can call me at desk 832-510-8465 for further queries……..

Job Title: Senior VMWare Engineer Level 3

Job Category: Information Technology

Job Type: Contract - 6 months+

Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

No. of Openings: 1

Rate:  Open All inclusive

*Must be GC or Citizen*

Senior VMWare Engineer Level 3

Seeking Senior VMWare Engineer Level 3 to support our Cloud based server
environments in our Phoenix, Arizona Data Center.

Technical:

·         Extensive working experience in Large Enterprise environments.

·         Extensive working experience with project based solutions for our
client community.

·         Extensive working experience in administering, engineering,
designing VMware and UCS solutions and the application of Group and
security policy in heterogeneous networking environments.

·         Minimum 4 years solid working experience on VMware Platforms.

·         Minimum 4 years practical experience as a Senior Windows
2003/2008/2012 systems engineer

·         *Minimum 4 years solid working experience on Cisco UCS Platforms
(Implementation, Design, Troubleshooting). (This is a NON-NEGOTIABLE)*

·         At least 2 years working experience with vCloud director, VCOPS,
VCAC, vCO, VCM, SRM.

·         Experience with VMware scripting for automation tasks

·         Advanced VMware and Cisco UCS troubleshooting skills.

·         Participate in department initiatives for Problem, Change
Management and Contingency Planning as required.

·         Practical Working knowledge of network (Cisco Switches, Firewall
and Routers security practices) related to design and implementation of
Cisco UCS and VMware platforms.

·         Demonstrated deep technical knowledge of Microsoft and VMWare
technology software stacks

·         Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including
presentation

·         Organizational skills, time management

·         People management including training, development and
relationship building

·         Demonstrated operational management of large environments.

·         Demonstrated strategic and proactive thinking in previous role

EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS

·         Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience.

·         VMware Certified Professional.

·         Preferable Cisco UCS Certified.

Thank You

Vidya Sagar

Sr. Recruiter

Cybersearch, Ltd <http://www.cybsearch.com/>