Hello,

Please respond with any available profile to vidya.sa...@cybsearch.com or
can call me at desk 832-510-8465 for further queries……

Job Title: Linux Administrator

Duration: 4 months

Location: Plano, TX

*Rate: $44/hr all inclusive*

Job Description:

We are currently seeking a Linux and VMware System Administrator for a
position with our Service Management Architecture and Engineering
Organization. This person will be supporting different HP Systems and
Applications for SM SOE Infrastructure.

Qualifications:

·         System / Computer Engineering or advance degree student in the
field.

·         ITIL V3 certified

·         Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) desired

·         Intermediate skill on Linux Red Hat and HP-UX system
administration, security patching, OS upgrades, troubleshooting problems,
and ensuring maximum availability.- Advanced skills on, 2+ years of
experience as Level 2 or 3 (certifications are desirable)

·         Advanced English Verbal and Written communication skills

·         Familiar to System Automation tools (HPSA)

·         Sense of urgency

·         Excellent troubleshooting skills

·         Self-learner, self-starter and multitasking skills with minimal
supervision.

·         Initiative for creating procedure documents, user guides, and
internal operational guidelines.

·         Schedule flexibility and afterhours availability (on call)

Responsibilities:

·         The candidate will be responsible for the administration of
Infrastructure Servers and Database’s.

·         Follow detailed change management and incident management
processes

·         Investigate and resolve incident tickets

·         Patching servers

·         Create knowledge documents

Other qualifications considered a plus for this position:

·         Windows Server 2008 and 2012 skills

·         General Understanding of related technologies like Networks,
Firewalls, Load Balancers, Backups, Storage and Server Hardware

·         Security Skills (threads, identity managements, audits,
compliance)

Desired Certifications/Key Experience:

·         Microsoft / Linux

·         VMWare