Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*614-495-9222 * 484 Position: JAVA Developer With Groovy & Grails Exp.*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN Duration: 6+ months*

*3+ Years *

*Technical/Functional Skills:*

*Experience on following technology stacks *

•Java/J2EE

•Groovy & Grails ,Spring MVC

•Javascript,Ajax,JSON & JQuery

•Html & CSS

•SOAP Web services

•Experience with Object Oriented programming

*Experience Required*

•    Required experience in Java/J2ee and Groovy/Grails programming   is
Mandatory.

•    Required experience in Jquery,Javascript,CSS,Html,Json .

•    Preferred experience in Test driven development.

•    Preferred experience developing Soap Web services.

•    Preferred experience developing  Spring Based application

•    Able to work independently and do development work

•    Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovation in technology
solutions

•  Preferred experience in performance tuning

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

•Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements
and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer
programs.

•Using programming language and technology, writes code, completes
programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.

•Assists with documentation and procedures for installation and
maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or
necessary modifications.

•May lead teams across a number of complex systems to accomplish undefined
tasks on a planned and ad hoc basis.

•Work in cross functional teams thru design and development on an assigned
task crossing multiple applications.

•Design and code reviews prior to implementation and takes appropriate
steps to notify and correct where possible any issues.

• Produces designs and codes at a typically higher pace with far fewer
issues as actually measured by testing and production issues within the
realm of unit, regression, and performance testing. Is a recognized leader
in code optimization across multiple systems and languages

*Generic Managerial Skills:*

*Good Team player, Excellent Analytical Skills, Ability to work under
pressure, Good communication skills, Does continual learning. *

*Education:*

*Bachelor of Engineering or MBA/MCA*

*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.*

*BASIC Details*

Requirement ID

Title (Mr. / Ms.)

First Name

Middle Name

Last Name

SSN No(Last Four Digits)

Date of Birth

Gender

Nationality/VISA Status/Current validity

Available From

Current Location

Relocation

Contact Number

Email ID

Skype ID

Interview Availability (Any 3 Time Slots)

Total IT Experience

Experience in required skills

Grade/Years of Experience

Skills (Please Mention if any Certifications)

*Educational Details*

Name of Degree (Bachelors/Engineering)

Specialization

Duration Start Date(Month & Year)

Duration End Date(Month & Year)

% Marks/Grade

University

Education (Regular /Distance)

Rate

Thanks & Regards

Prateek Bhardwaj
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017

*Phone: 614-495-9222 * 484 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  **pratee...@usgrpinc.com*
<pratee...@usgrpinc.com>
*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,pan...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.