Hi Associate,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Please share employer details if any**.*

Job Title- Sharepoint developer

Location- TX/Austin

Duration- 6 Months

*End Client- Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR)*

MOI- T+F2F

DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES

The Department of Information Resources (DIR) requires the services of one
SharePoint Developer, hereafter referred to as Worker(s), who meets the
general qualifications of ITSAC Developer 2 Category, Emerging Technology
Type and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas
Department of Information Resources (DIR).

               All work products resulting from the project shall be
considered “works made for hire” and are the property of the DIR.  DIR may
include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their
Workers) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by
the Texas law. DIR will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which
occur during the process of selecting a Worker(s).

We need a senior SharePoint developer to join our internal IT development
team to assist with the design, development and testing of customer facing
SharePoint applications. Resource should be self-started and able to
produce quality deliverables with minimal supervision or guidance.

              WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS

               Minimum Requirements:

               Years                    Skills/Experience

               5             .Net development

               5             SharePoint Workflows and Report generation

               5             Development of Single-sign-on and integration
with Active Directory or LDAP

               5             Experienced developing secure portals and
applications

               5             Integration with Salesforce.com

            Preferences:

               Years                    Skills/Experience

               3             Integration with eSignatures