Hi Associate,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SAP RE-FS Functional Analyst

*Project Location*

Jackson MI

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

Facilities and Space Management (FSM) analyst needed to work on system
interfaces between SAP RE-FX module and SAP ERP module. The Analyst will
test enhancement develop ment objects that support the FSM project.
The FSM project team configures, maintains and trouble shoots business
processes in support of the SAP utility RE-FX module.
Primary team member responsibilities and activities will be to test system
interfaces related to the FSM project.
Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to: ? Setting
up the test plans and test data that will be used in:
•IT team development efforts
•Security updates
•System configuration changes ?
They will troubleshoot system issues to determine the root cause of the
problem and provide a recommended solution that would be within the company
standards and guidelines. ?
Experience should include working knowledge of SAP processes, recognizing
RE-FX integration points across SAP applications. ?
Business experience with standard SAP R E-FX is preferred, but not
required. ?
The candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills. ?
The candidate will be: Team focused Work well with minimal supervision Work
on multiple projects simultaneously and have the ability to meet deadlines.

Bachelor degree or equivalent. 4-6 years experience.

1) Expertise with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
2) Strong oral and written communication skills
3) In-depth knowledge of client-server, object-oriented, and web-based
systems, applications, environments and relevant tools/technology
4) Prior management experience
5) Strong analytical skills.
Ability to identify and evaluate several alternative solutions and help the
team arrive at the best functional requirement set to meet the business
need
6) SAP experience with a preferred focus in SC, HR, RE-FX