Hi,

Please send Resumes to *srikanth.ka...@idctechnologies.com*
<srikanth.ka...@idctechnologies.com>* 408-470-3759*

*Position: BI Database Developer*

*Location: *Redmond, WA

*Duration: 12 Months*

Rate: ALAP

*CLIENT: TCS*

*Need Locals or **Local to Mountain View , CA*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

We are looking for an *BI Database Developer*.

A successful candidate in this role will possess both deep analytical and
conceptual skills,  and enormous comfort being immersed in data.

Most importantly we are looking for a deep understanding of BI Systems and
Primarily working on different *PowerBI technologies*.

*Proficient in SQL BI*
*Advanced knowledge of T-SQL, SSIS Packages, SQL Agent Jobs.*
*Experience in Power BI*

Regards,

Srikanth Katta | Sr IT Recruiter

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC