who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Tibco Developer Location:
Bellevue WADuration: 6+month contact MUST HAVES:Senior TIBCO Developer with
strong integration experience is a MUST.Advanced expertise in TIBCO
products BW, EMS, RV, ActiveSpaces, SAP Adapter, API Exchange. Hawk.Prior
experience integrating with web services is needed.Hands on experience with
XML technologies: XSLT, XPATH,XSD.Hands on experience creating, validating
and consuming WSDL, WADL.Experience with implementing web services in TIBCO
Business Works.Knowledge and experience with RDBMSs (Oracle 10i/11g)
Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, debugging, and optimizing TIBCO
Middleware software within complex application(s)Strong understanding of
Agile practices Scrum/Kanban and SDLC.Need to have strong communication
skills, inter-personal skills and prior demonstrable experience working
with diverse cross-functional distributed
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*