Hi,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Data Modeler

*Project Location*

Winston-Salem NC

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Required*:

*Education:*

Bachelor's Degree Required Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
field

*Experience:*

   - Minimum 7 years of relational and/or star schema data modeling
   experience
   - Minimum 7 years of experience with either agile or waterfall
   development lifecycles
   - Strong experience with physical database design, including views and
   indexing strategies
   - Strong relational and dimensional data modeling skills using Kimball
   and/or Inman data warehouse design methodologies
   - Strong experience writing complex SQL queries
   - Proficient with Erwin or similar data modeling tools
   - Proficient with data profiling tools
   - Working knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle, and/or DB2
   - Working knowledge of ETL tools such as SSIS and/or Informatica
   - Working knowledge of BI tools such as those from IBM Cognos, SAP, or
   Microsoft
   - Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions

*Preferred Experience*:

   - Minimum seven years of data architecture experience