Hello Recruiter,

I have many consultant on my bench. PFA of my consultants hot list on
different technologies. And please revert back if it suits your requirement.

Hope to hear from you Soon,

*Thanks & Regards :*

*Mach**Sales Recruiter*

**:* *m...@microinfoinc.com <m...@microinfoinc.com>*  // *g-talk:*
*mach.micro* ,

(*:* *972-521-7120* //
*Fax: 817 423 7762**Microinfo, Inc.* *4100 Spring Valley Road Suite
205.Dallas, TX 75244*
*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
*ASAP*. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused…