HI
Please share the matching profiles at  mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com
<navn...@rgtalent.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

Please include your employer details as well if any.

Job Title                * Sr. Informatica Developer*

Location                *TX-Texas/Farmers Branch*

Duration                12 *Months / contract*

MOI                        *Tel + Face2Face*

*PROJECT-SPECIFIC DETAILS*

• support irs in the etl of data using informatica
• bachelor’s degree + 8 years related experience; an additional 4 years of
related experience may substitute for degree
• strong etl process flow experience, informatica experience, expertise in
data mining techniques, experience in xml and experience in unix / shell
scripting
• data warehouse architecture techniques such as edw, ods, rolap and molap
• ability to work on and with teams dispersed across geographical sites,
experience in writing pl/pgsql code
• develop, maintain and support the enterprise data warehouse system/
corresponding data mart
• analyze and review complex object and data models and the metadata
repository in order to structure the data for better management and quicker
access
• perform at the highest level for all phases of data warehouse
technologies and loading techniques
• understand and learn the software’s current capabilities and limitations
to design database solutions that are aligned with the government’s elc
requirements
• work across the enterprise to coordinate with various stakeholders
• execute complex data loading techniques for all data warehouse load
projects which includes extracting a desired subset of data, transforming
and converting data, creating mappings from source tables to destination
tables, and writing and loading the result data into a target database table
• write moderately complex sql code to extract, transform, and load data
ensuring compatibility with all tables and customer specifications with
limited supervision
• facilitate and monitor data warehouse performance
• work with various levels of software developers to load data into the
data warehouse and identify potential problem areas in the source system
• actively pursue areas of improvement for data loading techniques and/or
population order
• work with internal business clients to problem solve data loading or
integrity issues
• collaborate with the data modeling team to understand, interpret, and
implement moderately complex data warehouse requirements
• ensure metadata repository is accurate and updated regularly
• perform data load monitoring and resolution
• implement effective problem resolution action plans
• troubleshoots and tunes existing data warehouse applications to ensure
increased efficiency and process improvements
• lead the creation, execution, and rearranging of sessions; monitoring the
load times of sessions, rearranging processes to increase the efficiency
and effectiveness of the loading process
• our client wants our staff on site providing support at the irs facility
in farmers branch 4 days a week, but 1 day you can work at home!

desired, not required:
• irs system and data knowledge experience
• current irs mbi
• control-m
• preferred candidate will have greenplum architecture experience and
creating pl/pgsql functions to load data to the database
• experience in deploying informatica code using command line utilities

 Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan sharma*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757 EXT- 188

Email : mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com

Hangout : *mohan.u...@gmail.com <mohan.u...@gmail.com>*

*BEST WAY TO REACH ME THROUGH EMAIL*