HI

Please share the matching profiles at  mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com
<navn...@rgtalent.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest

Job Title                * PeopleSoft Programmer*

Location                * IL-Illinois/Chicago*

Duration                6+ *Months / contract*

MOI                        *Tel + F2F*

*PROJECT-SPECIFIC DETAILS*

1.    Responsible for configuring objects to support requested Business
Functionality according to development standards.

Responsible for creating all required Solution Delivery Methodology (SDM)
documentation including:

requirements documentation;
unit test cases; code and construction documents;
code walkthrough documentation;
load and performance testing; and user acceptance testing.
Responsible for resolution of application defects.
Maintaining and expanding current functionality.
Application Release Planning. Requirements gathering/discovery.
Participate in Testing Teams for unit testing, system testing, and load and
performance testing.

2.    PeopleSoft Financials 9.1, especially AP

3.    voucher record hierarchy (header, line, distribution) and the
invoice/voucher/payment tables relationships.

4.    PeopleSoft HCM v.9 and v.9.2,Payroll, Application Packages,
Application Designer, PeopleTools, People Code, Application Engine,
Component Interface, Data Mover, Security Administrator, Object Security,
Portal, Tree Manager, Process Scheduler, SQR, PS Query, Crystal Reports,
Import Manager, Integration broker, Workflow

5.    Planning, design, system documentation, assistance with testing. BM
OS/390 DB2 and IBM mainframe development experience preferred - experience
with other database platforms would be considered

 Regards,

Mohan Sharma

Recruiter

*RG Talent Inc*