HI
Please share the matching profiles at  mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com
<navn...@rgtalent.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest

Job Title                * Peoplesoft Functional with BA*

Location                *NY-New York/Nyc*

Duration                6 *Months / contract*

MOI                        *Tel + Face2Face*

*Must have investment banking experience*

*Cl**PROJECT-SPECIFIC DETAILS*

Key Deliverables
(i.e. Outcome)
Peoplesoft Code: KO • Document Functional Requirements from Business
Requirements documents received
• Support Project managers and delivery leads in understanding the scope of
the business requirements
• Contribute to project planning and RAID logs
• Maintain existing documentation / rules within the system
• Contribute to the design and support the development process to ensure
that business requirements are met

Additional duties and responsibilities  •

Show ability to facilitate collaboration with colleagues from multiple
teams and disciplines.
• Show understanding of good project planning practices
• Driver of organisational change & transformation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication

*Qualifications/ competencies* (Please refer below for a complete list of
competencies.)

 Educated to degree Level
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a change management role within an
Investment Bank
• Exposure to Front Office valuation models and control framework for EOD
Calculation.
• Good knowledge of product attributes and valuations including
sensitivities across a broad range of asset classes
• Understanding of the trade life cycle
• Knowledge of VaR, RWA, other Credit Risk calculations is beneficial
• Knowledge of Liquidity reporting and control process.
• Ability to be able to produce Functional and Technical specifications
that can be understood by Business and Technical users
• UML / BPMN process modelling experience
• Use of SQL to query databases
• Structured, methodical thinker
• Confident assertive and effective communicator

Peoplesoft Code: DM Investment in RF IT is significantly growing. This is
an excellent opportunity to be a key part of the build out of deliverables
for the RF IT Data Management Horizontal.

The successful candidate will be working within RFIT with resources based
in New York, London, Singapore, India, Poland and Zurich.
Organization
Marketing Statement
Peoplesoft Code:O As one of the world's leading banks, Credit Suisse
provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset
management services worldwide. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has a long
tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of
clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative
products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private
clients globally, as well as retail clients in Switzerland. Credit Suisse
is active in over 50 countries and employs approximately 45,000 people.
Further information can be found at www.credit-suisse.com.
Cultural diversity is essential to our success. As such, we employ people
from more than 100 countries. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work
openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately
striving to deliver superior results while offering initiatives and
programs to assist employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.

Regards,

Mohan Sharma

Recruiter

*RG Talent Inc*