Hi,

Greetings!!

We have an excellent consultant available for Oracle Techno-Functional
Architect. Let me know if you have any matching requirement for one of my
consultant.

Below are his Profile summary. Let me know your views

Durga
Oracle Apps Techno - Functional Consultant

OVERVIEW
·       Over 12 years of experience in the Information Technology with
experience  in Oracle Applications design, development, and support as
Programmer / Team Lead / System Architect.
·       Experience as Techno-Functional consultant in Oracle Order Management,
Manufacturing and Distribution modules with expertise in Order-to-Cash (OTC)
and Procure-to-Pay (P2P) cycles
·       Experience in all life cycle stages of implementation including
Requirement Gathering, Solution design, GAP analysis, Custom development and
System configuration.
·       Expertise in PL/SQL programming with Good knowledge of Unix Shell
Scripting. Develop/customizing Oracle Workflow process, Oracle Alerts,
proficiency in Oracle reports, interfaces (inbound and outbound), conversions,
and extensions
·       Proficiency with Application Implementation Methodology (AIM) and
Enterprise Application Process Methodology (EAPM)
·       Technical and functional expertise, well augmented by excellent
analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to interact with individuals at all levels, the ability to perform
individually or as a dedicated team member, and good exposure in coordinating
and communicating with Offshore and Onsite resources

SKILL SETS
·       OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows, UNIX
·       ERPs: Oracle Applications 10.x / 11.x / R12 (OM, WIP, PO, BOM, INV,
PLM, iSupplier, QA, AOL, ASCP,MRP, AP, AR, GL, CM, RLM, ENG and HRMS)
·       LANG/ TECH: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripts , JAVA
·       DATABASES: Oracle 8.x/ 9.x/ 10g
·       TOOLS: Developer/2000 6i/ 9i (Forms, Reports), TOAD, SQL Developer,
PVCS, Alerts, Workflow, XML Publisher, SQL*Loader, Discoverer 3i/Plus, Kintana
and cvs.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

Company Duration        Designation

I-Consulting Inc        May 2015 to Till date   System Architect

Relevance Lab   Oct 2013 to Apr 2015    Technical Lead

Terex Corporation Pvt Ltd       Apr 2011 to Sep 2013    System Architect

Fujitsu Consulting USA  Dec 2007 to Apr 2011    Consultant

Wipro Technologies      Aug 2004 to Nov' 2007   Oracle Consultant

L & T Infotech      Nov 2003 to July' 2004  Sr Application Developer

Thanks
Chris
ch...@appnetglobal.com