HI

Please share the matching profiles at  mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com
<navn...@rgtalent.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earlies.

*Job Title*

Peoplesoft Developer

*Project Location*

Montvale NJ

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI-Phone+Skype*
* Job Title: PeopleSoft Developer*

Duties: -       Research and develop a solution to produce the necessary
1094 and 1095 forms for the Affordable Care Act, and the employer file to
be transmitted to the IRS

-       Other responsibilities will be to work with the HR and Benefits
team to research and address problems in the PeopleSoft HRMS system.

- Respond and resolve tickets related to PeopleSoft system issues:
employee's with problems using the self service module, batch processes
that failed

- Research issues related to vendor interface files

- Modify unix shell scripts as needed

- Develop SQR program and PeopleCode changes as per business
requirements/specifications

- Write SQL queries to support HR and Benefits team

- Run ad hoc processes as requested

Skills: Technical PeopleSoft HCM developer with at least 8-10 years of
hands-on experience in versions 8.9 and 9.x, including a strong
understanding of HRMS processes

- In-depth functional and technical knowledge of HR and Benefits
Administration modules, knowledge of the ACA Reporting module in PeopleSoft
would be a PLUS

- Experienced in PeopleCode, SQR and App Engine programming, Component
Interfaces, Data Mover, and all aspects of PeopleTools

- Ability to provide support, analyze and troubleshoot problems

- Must be a quick learner and be able to work independently on assignments

- Must have worked previously in a  Unix environment and be able to create
and modify shell scripts

- Must be available to address issues with overnight batch schedules, as
needed

- Good communication skills, to interface with user and technical
communities

- Knowledge of COBRA Administration and Benefits Billing modules would be a
plus

- Familiarity with SFTP file transfers and PGP encryption

Regards,

Mohan Sharma

Recruiter

*RG Talent Inc*