Hi,

Hope you are doing very well. We have urgent requirement for the below
position. If you have any excellent match for this position please send me
resume and contact details.

 *Please reply me your email at son...@e-solutionsinc.com
<son...@e-solutionsinc.com>*

 *NOTE: If H1 candidate, We would require H1 copy at the time of submission
or Before the Interview.*

* TITLE:*

* IOS Mobile developers*

* LOCATION:*

* New York City, NY, United States*

* DURATION:*

* Long Term*

Requisition Details:

*Job Description*:

The Mobile Application Developer will develop and support large-scale
systems and web applications. The Mobile Application Developer will work on
exciting and diverse mobile platform and application projects with a
dynamic team of media professionals.

Should have published applications in app store.

Need links to published applications

*Responsibilities*:

• Design and develop native mobile applications.

• Work with business users to elicit, document, and analyze applications.

• Develop and extend back-end services to provide additional value to
existing environments.

• At least three (5) years of relevant experience.

• Worked on collaboration projects using version control solutions such as
git

• Experience in Objective C for iOS

• Developing back-ends using WebServices

• Understanding of SQL databases

• At least three (5) years of software engineering experience in mobile and
web solutions.

• Development of a published app on the official Android Market or Apple
App Store

• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
field.

Thanks & Regards,

Sony Singh

E-Solutions Inc

2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA - 95113

*Desk:*  408-827-9454

*Fax*:     408-521-0167

*Email**:* son...@e-solutionsinc.com