Hi All

Greeting from Millennium Infotech Inc.

We have an urgent requirement for Systems Services and Support Analyst position
at Merrimack, NH and we are looking for immediate submission. PFB the brief Job
description for your understanding. Kindly forward your profiles to
<mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> sun...@mitiweb.com with contact details for further
process.

Requirement              :          Systems Services & Support Analyst

Location                     :          Merrimack, NH

Duration                     :          6 Months +

Job Description

Overview

The Technology teams design, develop, and support a full suite of desktop and
web-based applications for the Bond and Money Market Fixed Income investment
professionals.  These applications help our business evaluate and trade all
aspects of the bond and money market asset classes.

We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team. This
individual will provide level 2 application and database support, which
encompasses; business impact assessment via customer interaction, batch
support, initial troubleshooting and analysis of issue, possible remediation
through data manipulation or application tools, and coordination of software
fixes with the development teams. This is a fast paced, energetic and
collaborative work environment. This is a unique opportunity to work with a
core Fidelity business.

The successful candidate must possess excellent customer service and problem
analysis skills as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills.  This
person must take initiative, be a team player, and be versatile in their
abilities.  To be successful, the individual will need to gain expertise in the
suite of tools used by our investment professionals, understand the underlying
data, and gain an understanding of high-level system flow across our investment
research application set.

Primary Responsibilities

•             May serve as on-call resource during US Trading hours for
Incident Management, Escalation and Resolution

•             Responsibility for data quality and the day to day support of
applications and batch systems supporting a portfolio of business products

•             Business expert with an in-depth knowledge of the data and
technologies of the products supported.

•             Drive incident management and resolution, identifying root cause
and coordination of fixes

•             Assess the business impact of outages and ensures proper
notification and escalation

•             Assist in the rollout of new products

•             Point of escalation for outages, ensures prompt escalation to
Level 3 support as required to minimize the business impact

•             Ensure process is followed for the safe execution of production
data management activities

•             Works with development teams to promote standards to improve
stability and supportability

•             Monitor and manage trouble tickets

•             Coordinates support activities with global counter parts

Skills and Knowledge

•             Experience with programming languages (i.e. .Net, Java, VB) a plus

•             Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment with on-shore
and off-shore development resources

•             Ability to understand the business criticality of data and data
platforms as they relate to complex business concepts and processes.

•             Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
skills, including facing off to senior leaders in the business and technology
organizations

•             Ability to understand a complex and globally distributed systems
environment

•             Working knowledge of basic investment terms and practices is
desirable

•             Familiarity with ITIL framework

•             Experience supporting application on Unix/Linux required,
Financial systems knowledge a plus

•             Experience with PL/SQL required, Familiarity with Oracle, Sybase
& ETL platforms a plus

•             Scripting knowledge (i.e. Perl) a plus

Thanks and Regards

Sundaram

Millennium Infotech Inc.

101 Morgan Lane suite# 204

Plainsboro  NJ  08536

609-378-3418 (P)    609-750-1114 (F)

Email:  <mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> sun...@mitiweb.com

NJ Certified Minority Business | E-Verified Employer