Hi All

Greeting from Millennium Infotech Inc.

We have an urgent requirement for C#.Net Developer position at Glendale, CA and we are looking for immediate submission. PFB the brief Job description for your understanding. Kindly forward your profiles to sun...@mitiweb.com with contact details for further process. Only Vendors who can submit H1B copy and NCA during submission need to send in their consultant's profiles.

Requirement           :           C#.Net Developer

Location                 :           Glendale, CA

Duration                  :           Long Term

Experience              :           9+ Years

Job Description

·.NET 4.5 (C#)

·MVC 5 / Razor

·RESTful Web APIs

·Entity Framework 6.1

·HTML 5 (Telerik Components)

·_javascript_ (kendo, jQuery)

·SCSS (Functional CSS)

·SQL 2012 (Transactions, Multi-core Queries, Stored Procedures)

·SQL SSIS

·Ninject (Dependency Injection)

·TAP (Task-based Asynchronous Programming)

·Type Mock/Unit Testing

·Web sockets

·TFS / Continuous integration

·iOS

On a broader level:

·Experience working with highly transactional, large databases

·Process driven

·Clear communication

·Strong independence but ability to work well in a group/team environment

Thanks and Regards

Sundaram

Millennium Infotech Inc.

101 Morgan Lane suite# 204

Plainsboro  NJ  08536

609-378-3418 (P)    609-750-1114 (F)

Email: sun...@mitiweb.com

NJ Certified Minority Business | E-Verified Employer