HI

Please share the matching profiles at  mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest

Job Title                * Citrix Engineer*

Location                *NY-New York/Nyc*

Duration                6 *Months / contract*

MOI-Phone+Skype
Principle Virtualization Engineer for the NY/NJ Metro area, the right
candidate will have a strong Information Technology work experience,
preferably in a consulting environment.  The position will require the
candidate to often be the lone engineer in implementing/managing virtual
infrastructure environments; including application and desktop
virtualization solutions.
Expert experience with VMWare virtualization technologies including
vSphere, vCenter management suite and View
Strong experience with Citrix virtualization technologies including XenApp,
XenDesktop, XenServer, and Provisioning Server Citrix
Certifications VCP, CCA, CCEE and/or CCIA certifications preferred
Engineer must have experience with Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop running on
VMware vSphere
Strong experience with x86 server blade and rack-dense technologies
including Client and Cisco experience preferred
Ability to travel up to 50% of the time; mostly regional travel.

Regards,

Mohan Sharma

Recruiter

*RG Talent Inc*