Hi

Hope you are doing good.

This is *Dinesh* from *Vsoft Consulting*. We have an urgent requirement
from one our client for  *Hadoop Administrator. *Please go through the
requirement and  let me know your interest or please do refer someone.

Role*           : Java Engineer for WWDR*

Location*  : Sunnyvale, CA*

Duration* : 12 months*

*Job description:*

*Skills*

·         Participate in the design and development of WWDR’s web-based
applications and Web services using Core Java and related technologies

·         Collaborate with other team members to analyze business
requirements and contribute to functional requirements

·         Evaluate, maintain and improve existing code base to ensure that
it is properly structured and utilize software engineering best practices.

·         Troubleshoot, identify and research reported issues, and have the
ability to provide recommendations by comparing advantages and
disadvantages of various solutions.

*Required Experience*

·         7+ years of experience in designing and developing large-scale
web-based applications using Core Java and J2EE Technologies (Mandatory)

·         Note - All concept (Multi-Threading etc.) within both the
technologies (Core Java and JEE Technologies) needs to be excellent.

·         Strong experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
(Mandatory)

·         Experience with XML, JSON, REST (Mandatory)

·         Experience with web technologies such as JSP, JavaScript, jQuery,
AJAX (Mandatory)

·         Experience with data modeling, relational database, SQL
(Mandatory)

·         Familiar with OS X and Linux

·         Knowledge in Tomcat, Jetty

·         Knowledge in web security a plus

·         Experience with Agile development

*Job Responsibilities*

·         Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic development
environment

·         Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

·         Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills

Warm Regards,

Dineshkumar Peddi|* Sr.IT Recruiter*

■ direct 502.792.8441

■ dpe...@vsoftconsulting.com