Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for
this need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
na...@visionisys.com

Here is the JD:

Job position: Senior UI / Front End Developer

Location: Woonsocket, RI

Duration: 12 months

Note: We Need H1b copy and passport Number must.

Job Description:

Must Have: Angular JS Experience

Nice to have: ReactJS /Node Js.

7-8 years of HTML/CSS development experience, with a track record of
well designed, cross-browser compatible, accessible, well-structured
websites.

Expert abilities with HTML and CSS

Solid JavaScript (AJAX, DHTML, and jQuery)

Good communications skills and an ability to clearly articulate and
defend UX decisions to a wide audience

Strong desire and skills to create ground breaking user interfaces.

Solid semantic HTML a plus

Excellent knowledge of typography, layout and color theory

If you are comfortable for the position

Please Fill This Details:

Full Name: