Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com

Type of Role:   AX Functional Consultant
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Duration: 6-12 months
Desired start date:  Immediate

Must Have Skills:
•         Dynamics AX 2012 AP/AR/GL/ Bank (All Finance) modules knowledge,
USGAAP
•         Experience  8+ years

Desired Skills:
•         Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
•         Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast
pace environment
•         Excellent client facing skills along with coordination with
Cognizant offshore-onsite team
•         Provide training on Dynamics AX Finance modules to AX End users.

Project Details:
Dynamics AX 2012 Implementation services.

Job Roles / Responsibilities:

AX Functional – Financials:
•         Must have a degree and background in Finance (MBA\Equivalent) or
equivalent with relevant work experience in Finance domain
•         Minimum 7+ years of work experience with Dynamics AX Financials
in version 2012
•         Minimum 2 end to end project experience in working with AX 2012
•         In depth knowledge of AX 2012 Financials (specifically GL, AR and
AP modules)
•         Should have knowledge pertaining to US Financials and how it is
catered in AX 2012 (taxes, statutory regulations etc.)
•         Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities along with
requirements gathering, analysis and design capabilities.
•         Nice to have Microsoft certifications in Dynamics AX Financials

NOTE:    US Taxation or Statutory knowledge, or how it is handled in AX is
the main ask here.

Best Regards,

Anuj Saksena
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 408-459-5863
Email: anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035