Hi,

Hope you are doing very well. We have urgent requirement for the below
position. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and contact details

*Please reply me your email at **son...@e-solutionsinc.com*
<son...@e-solutionsinc.com>

*Title: SAP HANA Security*

*Location – Melville, NY*

*Duration: Long Term*

Description –

·         Candidate should have 8-10 years of experience in SAP Security
with strong knowledge on SAP BI, SAP BOBJ and HANA Security

·         minimum 1 Year Of experience in SAP BPC required

·         Candidate should have been part of at least two security
implementation projects

·         Candidate should have ability to understand business requirement
in SAP Security and compliance and translates into technical Requirement

·         Candidate should have experience in preparing the Security design
for SAP systems

·         Candidate should have good oral and written communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

Sony Singh

E-Solutions Inc

2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA - 95113

*Desk:*  408-827-9454

*Fax*:     408-521-0167

*Email**:* son...@e-solutionsinc.com