Greetings !!!

We are looking for below urgent requirement, please let me know if you have
any consultant’s resumes and contact details and reply ASAP.

*Job title:  *Adobe CQ5 Technical Lead With Ecommerce

*Location:* Atlanta, GA

*Duration*: 6+ Months

*Experience: 9+ Years*

*Job Description*:

Hands-on experience in e-commerce platform comprising CQ5, ATG, HTML 5,
Java J2EE, Oracle DB
Hands-on experience in Tools: SQL Developer, Eclipse, Hudson/Jenkins
Exposure to ANT and Maven is added advantage
Exposure to Agile process is an added advantage
Add if any other technology skill-set is needed
Strong analytical skills and should be a quick learner
Strong written and verbal communication
Exposure to client business users community & requirements elicitation
Exposure to offshore-onshore delivery model
Should be able to demonstrate good leadership qualities
Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
Experience in ecommerce
Good Analytical skills
Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Thanks & Regards,

Cameron White
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Ph: 630-315-9590