*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:- 357*

*(F2F Is Must After Telephonic Round)(Consultant Must Have Minimum 8 yrs
Total IT Exp.)*

*Location  :*

*  NY-New York/NycDuration  :    6+ Months  MOI*        *:  Phone Then F2F*

*Job Description:*

*Must have LinuxMust be able to code in Java*
JBoss a big plus
Active MQ, Hazelcast, Zookeep a plus
Looking for a Java Developer who is willing to do some admin

*The Responsibilities are:*

- Maintenance (regular Patching and Upgrades) of JBoss A-MQ, Hazelcast, and
Zookeeper infrastructure.
(All platforms are key enterprise systems.
- Operational support for of JBoss A-MQ, Hazelcast, and Zookeeper
infrastructure.
- Check-outs / Monitoring.
- Development team support and guidance.
- Maintenance and Operational support of in-house Java JMX dashboarding
tool.
- Maintenance of shared Java libraries.
- Evaluation and piloting of new integration systems, libraries, practices,
and platforms (as needed).

*Skills we are looking for are:*

- RHEL or Linux experience
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting Enterprise platform (is a big
plus).
- Java development skills. Understanding of enterprise development
concerns.
-Architectural knowledge of advanced development principles.
- Linux Scripting skills: Bash.
- Experience with ActiveMQ, Hazelcast, Zookeeper (is a big plus).
- Optionally, Puppet skills.
- Having a DevOps experience is a plus.
- Having Apache Camel experience is a plus.
- Some .Net experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills.