Hi,

My name is *Vikas* and I am *Sr. Technical Recruiter* at *E-Solutions Inc.
E-Solutions Inc* is a global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune
1000 clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our
client. You can also

*Job Title: SAP MDG Technical Consultant*
*Work Location: Philadelphia /New York City /Chicago /Los Angeles*
* Contract position*
Rate: Best in the market (*Travel expenses paid)*

* If you are interested and comfortable with job description then please
send me your resume or call me right away.*

*Expectations and Tasks *

   - This position requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to
   effectively communicate with customers to understand the specific
   Enterprise Data needs and be able to translate those requirements into a
   Comprehensive solution.
   - Must be able to lead and provide Guidance to other team members to
   ensure overall delivery of customer specific solution implementations for
   Master Data domains.
   - The candidate is required to actively engage in the preparation,
   conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects. In
   addition, the candidate is expected to be able to perform feasibility
   studies and process design reviews, conduct project assessments, support
   pre-sales activities, as well as define detailed blueprint for development
   requirements.
   - The candidate should have leadership skills. Should have led
   blueprint/design and realization phases for at least one MDG implementation.
   - Have an appetite to acquire new knowledge, adapt to and contribute to
   fast innovating software business and emerging technologies.
   - Ability to assist customer in designing Data management strategies for
   their SAP on premise and Cloud environment(s).
   - Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve Data related problems.
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to
   impart ideas in technical, business and user-friendly language.
   - Ability to handle one or more projects simultaneously.
   - Flexibility to travel is a must.

*Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies *

   - Required undergraduate university degree, preferably in information
   technologies or Computer Science and/or Business Administration (Finance,
   Accounting,

   - Engineering)
   - BS/MS from a reputable school preferred
   - Combination of business and technical education is preferred.
   - MBA or master’s degree in related discipline is also preferred.
   - Recent Certification in SAP solutions.

*Work Experience *
The candidate must have minimum of 7 years of experience (*10 years for
Principal consultant)* in Master Data Governance / Master Data Management
solutions with at least 3 full cycle implementations.

The following skills are required -

   - Background in ETL for multiple sources and destinations
   - Ability to lead customer workshops and educational sessions around ETL
   and data quality concepts and software functionality.
   - Experience working with customers to define requirements and identify
   data management solutions
   - Must have led a team of MDG resources. Led blueprint/design and
   realization phases for at least one large MDG implementation
   - Implementation Experience of Master Data Management / Governance in
   key domains i.e.,
   - Finance, Customer, Supplier, Material, etc.
   - Experience in Floor Plan Manager
   - Experience in WebDynpro ABAP
   - Knowledge of Business Workflow
   - Knowledge of BRFplus
   - Knowledge of Data Replication Framework (DRF), ALE/IDOCs
   - Knowledge of Enterprise Information Management solutions (Data
   Service, Information Steward, etc)
   - Good understanding of Data migration concepts and strategies.
   - Experience in data migration using SAP and non-SAP solutions.

*Nice to have - *
* Hands on experience *

   - Implementing HANA solutions
   - Enterprise Information Management solutions (Data Service, Information
   Steward, etc)
   - Fiori development

*E-Solutions Inc*
*2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA - 95113*
*Desk:  408-722-9418*
*Email: vikas.ma...@e-solutionsinc.com*
*www.e-solutionsinc.com <http://www.e-solutionsinc.com>*